Saturday 27 August 2011

New Necklace: The Sea

Hello girls!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I do have a few of new jewellery pieces that I'd like to present you :)

I'll start with this blue necklace that I called "The Sea".

I like it because it has got a different shades of blue that vary from the light blue, to the dark blue/ navy blue colour.
This necklace is also handmade by me, it's made of light blue cord and then I mixed wooden beads with smaller, glass beads (the glass is authentic "made in Venice, Italy" quality glass).

Here are a few pics...
(if you're interested to know more about this necklace, feel free to contact me at:
missfashionkitty@libero.it
or leave me a contact bellow with your inquiry and your contact details.
I'll be happy to reply to you ASAP!)
This necklace is unique, therefor I only have one piece available!




Thank you very much for reading my blog!

Ciao!
Sonja xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dear,
    Thanks for sharing such useful blog. Really! This Blog is very informative for us which contain lot of information about "Geode Stud Earrings". I like this post. Please visit at "Geode Stud Earrings", i hope you may like "Unique Handmade Necklaces".

    Visit Here - https://www.zombearwrites.com/geode-earrings/

    Thanks Regards,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your post interesting to read. I can’t wait to see your post soon. Good Luck for the upcoming update. This article is really very interesting and effective.


    Prestige diamond jewellery

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...