Wednesday 4 May 2011

Trendy DIY Wrap Bracelets

I have been doing these super trendy & cute wrap bracelets for a while now so I thought I might as well share these with you on my jewellery blog ;)
These are currently very trendy accessories and you can find these in many fashion stores (but, in my opinion, not as pretty as the DIY, handmade ones).
I'm not keeping a secret the technique of how to make these on your own!
I actually have a blog post/tutorial where I show you, step by step, how to make these bracelets on your own!






In case you prefer to order these through my blog, I do have lots of handmade wrap bracelets available.
I can also custom make these for you, you can choose the colour and the length (so far I only have the ones you can wrap around your wrist once, but upon your request, I can do longer ones!)

I love to wear my wrap bracelets layered...
the more, the better!





These are just a few examples...
more DIY wrap bracelets are yet to be made ;) !!

For any questions/orders/request, feel free to contact me at:
missfashionkitty@libero.it
b-deasjewellery@libero.it

Thank you,

xoxo Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...