Wednesday 16 June 2010

Necklace mod. Silver Sea 02





So here it is!! The necklace that I currently still have available!
So far I have only ONE piece available, but if you guys show a bigger interest in this particular model, I'll try to make more of these (well, at least similar to these).

If you're interested, don't hesitate to send me your inquiry at my e-mail address:
missfashionkitty@libero.it
Or if you have any questions regarding this necklace (or any of my jewellery pieces), I'll be happy to answer you back!

Thanx for viewing my blog &see you soon with other cute necklaces (I have something very unique to show- I just made it today lol)

xoxo
Sonja

2 comments:

  1. i looove your layout!

    xx rena.

    http://themoonchildco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonja! I finally decided to make a blog also!! I lovee yours!!!!
    xoxox,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...