Wednesday 16 June 2010

Necklace mod. Fairytales& Bows


In the past couple of blog posts, I've shown you a lot of earrings!
I think now it's time to show you my latest creations- necklaces :)
As you can see from the pics, this one is made out of silver chains, plastic yellow beeds and peachy color bow ribbons!
I think it's super cute! Don't you? ;)

I've made this necklace just a couple of days ago, so it's still available!! I have only ONE pair though!! And I'm not promissing I can make another one :(  (I'm limited with the material)

So, you better hurry up& grab this necklace before somebody else does ;DDD

If you are interested in this necklace/have any questions about it, feel free to message me at:
missfashionkitty@libero.it

Thank you very much!!
See you very soon with other necklaces, the newest in my collection of handmade jewellery!!

xoxo,
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...