Tuesday 15 June 2010

B-deas Jewellery Trend Report: Hot Summer Earrings!

Hello everyone!
I just filmed& uploaded another video on my earrings, you'll find the link here:


So go ahead &watch it, I'm sure you'll find a pair that you love ;)
They're so colourful& ideal for this season, they'll make your hot summer days even more trendy!


Here is the list of the names (if you're interested in any of these earrings, feel free to message me& don't forget to write the name of the earrings that you're interested in):
1.) Lady With a Hat
2.)Trendy Ethnic
3.)Flower Passion
4.)Red Sunset
5.)Candy Girl
6.)Tinky
7.)Magic Beads
8.)Coral My World
9.)Diva
10.)Simply a Girly Girl
11.) Lily

Feel free to leave me a comment under this blogpost (I always love to hear back from you!!)
Your support means a world to me :)

For more detailed info on these earrings message me at:
missfashionkitty@libero.it

You can also send me a request if you'd like any particular piece of jewellery, I'll try to satisfy it if it's possible!
All these earrings are available one piece only per model!

COMMING SOON: Pics of YOU wearing my jewellery ;)
So please send me a pic wearing my jewellery (for the ones who haven't done this already-obviously if you'd like to be featured on my blog!)
This is going to be so much fun! ;)

Thanx for all your support,
xoxo,
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...