Thursday 13 May 2010

Necklace mod. Glam Night

Necklace mod. Glam Night

This necklace will dress up your simple outfit!
Made with purple gemstones, it's elegant& delicate piece of jewellery.

Be glamorous with Glam Night necklace!

Soo, another one of my necklaces! :)
When I look at this one, I have a feeling it's made to be worn with glamorous dresses for a special occasions or memorable events, or just for a lovely dinner date with your loved one...  ;)
It's delicate and not pretentious, but it's there and it stands out!
This type of necklace will go well even for work, even if you have a certain dress code to obey, as it's quite minimalistic yet lovely!
It's made with semi precious stones and it's in violet/purple colour!
Availability: Only ONE
Similar necklaces are available on order!

You can contact me by commenting under this blog post, living me your contact info, or:
sending me an e-mail directly at: 


B-deasjewellery@libero.it

Thank you very much for viewing& please do comment if you like what you see! :)

xoxo,
Sonja



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...