Monday 10 May 2010

Necklace mod. All the Things I Love

Necklace mod. "All the Things I Love"






This is such a fun necklace, made out of multiple strands filled with beeds. Dominant colours are gold& violet. As you can see, this necklace has got a cute pendant in the shape of a heart, with a word LOVE and a flower imprinted.

I believe this is a true girly necklace, wear it on a special occasions, dates or just for a movies and dinner with your friends!

Availability: Only ONE. This necklace is unique.

If you're looking to find out more info:
-leave me a comment with your contact info, 
or
-send me an e-mail : 


B-deasjewellery@libero.it

Thank you so much for following my jewellery blog!

xoxo,
Sonja





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...