Tuesday 25 May 2010

Gigi's Creations: Rings!





















Hi!

I thought about presenting you with my father in law's handmade jewellery :)
A while ago, I did a video on my youtube channel about his creations, in case you haven't seen it, here is the link:

Today I'm bringing you the pics of the rings that he has available.
As far as the sizes goes, you should definitely send me a message, saying  which ring(s) are you particularly interested in, so I will measure them for you& give you all the neccessary info.
These are quite big btw!! But, don't hesitate to contact me, it might just be that I have the right size for you :)

You can message me at: 


B-deasjewellery@libero.it

or leave me a comment under this blog post with your contact info!

Availability: One piece only (per model).

Thanx for taking your time to view my jewellery blog!

xoxo,
Sonja



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...