Wednesday 26 May 2010

Earrings mod. Pink Spring

"Pink Spring"







Hello my dear readers!!

Aren't these the cutest earrings ever? I simply adore them! I like wearing them with my denim shirt and leopard print scarf! They're ultra trendy :)
I also like to pair these as a part of tribal/ethnic inspired outfits!

These are handmade by me, the material that I used is a thin black cord, dark red coloured glass beads, pink wooden beads and transparent/light brown plastic beads.

Do you like them?

Any questions/inquiries, feel free to message me:

B-deasjewellery@libero.it

I'll be happy to answer your questions, or try to meet any request you might have!

Talk to you soon because I have a whole "bunch" of other earrings to show you :)

xoxo, Sonja


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...