Wednesday 28 April 2010

Necklace mod. Violet

Necklace mod. "Violet"
I love the colors of this necklace!

Necklace mod. "Violet"


Hello my dear readers!

Today I'm bringing you another of mine very trendy, spring/summer inspired beaded necklace!
This one is made from a plastic and wooden beeds (the bigger, hot pink beads are wooden).
This model of necklace is really rich, because of it's vibrant colours& multiple strands of beads, it'll compliment well any simple kind of cotton tops, even a V- neck shaped..
It'll also look great with shirts left a bit unbottoned and it'll just bring more attention to the upper part of your body& cleveage!

Availability: Only ONE piece.
Other colours/similar necklaces available on order!

If you'd like to know more info on this necklace, please leave me a comment bellow this post with your contact info!
You can also message me directly at: 

B-deasjewellery@libero.it

Thanx for viewing my handmade jewellery mod. Violet!

xoxo,
Sonja


2 comments:

  1. I love this necklace!! Super gorgeous!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Sonja, you make the prettiest jewelry...I love all the delicate necklaces! Such pretty colors and styles...you are truly an artist!xxoo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...