Tuesday 27 April 2010

Necklace mod. Sunny Anna

"Sunny Anna" colorful necklace
"Sunny Anna" a necklace perfect for summer!
"Sunny Anna" is made of colorful wooden & glass beads.
Yellow & orange makes this necklace so "cheerful"!


You can wrap it around your neck once or even twice!


Hello! 

Today I have for you a necklace! This is a super long, very trendy and summery necklace mod. Sunny Anna, created  with colourful wooden and glass beeds. The bigger beeds are wooden, and the small ones are glass.
If you're wearing a very simple outfit& you'd like to add a bit of colour& personality to it, a necklace like this is ideal!
I've made this necklace is many different colours: green, blue, red, purple...currently I have only ONE available, this yellow/orange/white one!! These necklaces were such a big success, they were taken even before I put them on my blog!!
I kept one for myself though, and it's in blue/pink/red :) I'll wear it A LOT this summer! This is my perfect accessorie for hot summer days, for going to the beach or just casually strolling around the town. You won't pass unnoticed, that's my guarantee. When I wear my necklace, everybody asks me where did I get it...I just smile and answer: (my) handmade!!
The Sunny Anna model will compliment the best darker complexion, but even pale complexions can wear it (I'm modelling it on the pics above- I'm NOT THAT white in the real life lol, it was just the lighting- let's blame it on the lighting lol :D ).
You can wear it wrapped around your neck one, or even two times- depends on the look you're going for!

If you have any questions for me/interested in this necklace, feel free to leave me a comment bellow, or just send me an e-mail to: 

B-deasjewellery@libero.it

Thanx for viewing my blog!

xoxo,
Sonja 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...